LinkedIn integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 announced
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Companies are disrupting their industries by applying software and technology to transform customer experiences, improve operations and create new opportunities.
As the rate of disruption increases, customers are looking to transform the very nucleus of their companies – the business processes and systems used to run operations, connect with customers and manage teams – to drive better business outcomes.
Businesses like HP, AccuWeather, Ecolab, Helsana and the Renault Sports Formula One Team have adopted Microsoft's Dynamics 365 as a cloud CRM service connecting all the data across their enterprise to help speed up decision-making.
Microsoft has unveiled new business solutions and capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics 365, powered by Microsoft Azure, including new integration with LinkedIn to empower companies to digitally transform.
- New integrations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, to help sales organisations build and manage customer relationships.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, a new solution for human resource organisations that integrates with LinkedIn Recruiter, which will help companies source, manage and nurture employees.
- New industry solutions including Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail, a new point solution for retailers, along with industry-focused apps coming to AppSource from Microsoft's ISV partners to deliver solutions tailored to specific roles and industries.
- New service delivery from local data centres for customers in Europe.
Additional updates across Dynamics 365 include:
- Empowering small to mid-size organisations with Dynamics 365 Business Edition apps for sales and marketing.
- New industry-specific solutions available in Microsoft AppSource
- Plans to deliver Dynamics 365 from local data centres in the UK and Germany. These new Dynamics 365 regions adhere to Microsoft's Trusted Cloud principles – including security, privacy, compliance, and transparency. They also help customers meet the unique data and regulatory needs of their country and geographic area along with the needs of their business, industry and customers.